Friday, June 11, 2010

Life in the life of THREE

Hooray! We are establishing a routine and I have patted myself for FINALLY enrolling A and E in swimming lessons! Hooray! Now I just need to get them there ON TIME! That might take a little more work... ;) I will say, so far adjusting to three has been a little hard. I just have to let one child cry, while I tend to the other. I also tell myself, this is good for them and maybe will turn into "patience"... so far it has not, but these thoughts keep me sain! It is easier to let little Q cry, as he is easier to calm... plug him with just about anything and it works! :) E is quite different in that she throws her tantrum and keeps the tears (fake or real) rolling for at least 30 minuets even after the issue is resolved. Girls... It is soooo funny in that A used to be the one who couldn't calm and Ellie was great at taking a deep breath to calm down! Now the tables have turned, Aiden is learning it doesn't work and Ellie is playing it up!!!! I think my kids are in plotting against me! :) Anyways, we will post some pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers