Monday, September 20, 2010

Revelations of a Home Mom

Okay- So I am officially a "home mom". I am employed by corporation KIDS, and have a new 6 year old manager, 3 year old supervisor, and 4 month old slave driver... :) Being at home, I have found a new revelation. Having been a full time working mom (employed outside the home) I always told myself, and everyone; "I will finally get caught up on my house once I am home full-time." I know, you are all probably laughing! This is where my revelation comes in. Funny thing is...

When I was working my house was always a mess and I really had no time to clean it, because... WE WERE NEVER HOME!

NOW... it is never clean, because... WE NEVER LEAVE! Ha Ha Ha!!! :)

So, I have come to a conclusion, being a full-time home mom means a little clutter, a little mess... but a whole lot of love! :) I have really come to know my children, and take a little more pride in that they are learning things from their mom, not day care. I do still miss my day care (I miss you!) but am finding a lot more of everything in my new, full time occupation! Just need to do 1 load of laundry, 1 load of dishes, 1 loaded diaper (sometimes the slave driver demands more- ha ha), and 1 load of toys... a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers